Re: Topband: Propagation on 160

To: "David Olean" <k1whs@metrocast.net>, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Propagation on 160
From: "Ashraf Chaabane" <ash.kf5eyy@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 22:48:36 +0000
Thanks to all those who responded to my email here in the reflector or offline!

I may need to focus on preparing the best TX antenna for the upcoming autumn. I currently have an inv-V in 3V8SS which doesn't satisfy my DX needs. I'm figuring out the construction of an inverted-L in 3V8SF (where the beverage is). I should be ready with that and another beverage to AS by the time propagation improves.

73 Ash 3V8SS/KF5EYY