Topband: Good condx

To: topBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Good condx
From: Steve Babcock <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 09:30:35 -0600
Last night from 04:30z till 05:38z 17 EU made it into the VE6WZ log.

After answering Mike F5IN’s very loud CQ at around 0400z, I moved to 1821.8 and
called CQ.
Fortunately, the very high QRN from the midwest storm front was off the side of
the NE Beverage and 9 circle array. Pointing straight East the QRN was horrible.
Some of the signals where exceptionally strong…ON5FP, F5IN, G3PQA, DL5AXX,
G3JMJ and F6ARC.

Numerous RBN skimmers spotted my CQ's, but it seems like the activity level was
less than usual.

The band is still alive! Lets hope for less QRN tonight….and more activity.

73, de steve ve6wz.