Topband: Inv Vee mod question

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Inv Vee mod question
From: Eduardo Araujo via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 20:49:11 +0000 (UTC)
Dear Topbanders, I am planning to place and Inv Vee for 160 on the top of the
building where I have no much space so the arms end will be a little closer, no
more than 24 mts apart.

My question for those who can model it is: Could I get a better low angle or
improve it performance to long distance if instead of just hanging it from a
single point I run it horizontal from the center for 1m (3.3ft),  or 2m or up
to 4 mts (2 m each side) and from there hanging each side as usual?The
reasoning beyond my question is that placing the slopping wire a little apart
where max current is, perhaps less cancellation take place at the center, that
could produce an improvement of some kind like decreasing the shoot angle or
increasing a little bit Rin.
If it doens`t work I could extend the top of the tower with PVC tube to gain up
to 3 mts from 14 to 17m for the roof (from 46ft to 55ft)

Many thanks in advance...... Eddie, LU2DKT