Re: Topband: 160m polarization and elevation angles

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 160m polarization and elevation angles
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2018 00:23:15 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----

From: "Merv Schweigert via Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
To: topband@contesting.com
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2018 9:33:19 PM

Not sure how long they were on, but I remember it was the years of
decent propagation
My experience hearing them was at the sunrise and sunset time to KH6.
I could hear many OH
stations and at no time was OH8X signal better than the other OH stations,
many OH were stronger. If I remember by the next season the antenna was
destroyed
by the weather. So it seemed to be short lived.
That was in 2008 and I worked them both sunrise and sunset times.
73 Merv K9FD/KH6