Topband: Tuesday evening DX

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Tuesday evening DX
From: "VK3HJ" <vk3hj_luke@barefoothorse.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 01:01:49 +1100
This evening I was pleased to be hearing North America again at last. I worked one here, one there, then a pileup started. About two dozen stations across 14 states was a most enjoyable bounty!

There was even a 100 watt station who worked me for his first VK on TB!

Also heard was DU7ET in the Philippines, a few JAs, and I heard XX9B calling CQ but not working anyone.

I will attempt to rise early and see if the band is open to Europe! My sunrise is 2014z and I find Europe starts to come in best in the twenty minutes after sunrise.

73,

Luke VK3HJ