Topband: CQ 160M Contest Plaques available for sponsorship

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: CQ 160M Contest Plaques available for sponsorship
From: Doug Grant <dougk1dg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 21:14:55 +0000
Now that both weekends of the 2018 CQ 160M contest are over, perhaps you
had enough fun that you would like to support the contest by sponsoring a
plaque.

Several plaques have become available for sponsorship...the complete list
of plaques is at http://cq160.com/plaques.htm

Plaque sponsorships are USD55 per plaque per year, and are automatically
renewed each year. It is only necessary to pay for one year at a time, but
I like to get a 3-year commitment from donors.

WWROF manages the plaque program, so sponsorship donations are usually
tax-deductible for U.S. taxpayers.

Contact me off-list if you (or your club) are interested in sponsoring a
plaque and I will give you the complete details.

This note is going to the Topband mailing list first. Next week it will go
to the CQ-Contest list if there are unsponsored plaques remaining.

73,

Doug K1DG