Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night

To: Kenneth Grimm <grimm@sbc.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: Wednesday 160m DX Activity Night
From: Mark K3MSB <mark.k3msb@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 09:42:04 -0500
Roger G3YRO and a French station (F6AGM?) made it into the log.    I heard
several other EU stations with nice signals but did not work them as they
were in QSO and my operating time was only during TV commercials as I was
watching the Olympics.

I worked UK9AA last month and tried to work him again last night;  twice he
came back and faded into the noise so I was unable to log him again.

I second Ken’s comments about Roger and the Wednesday activity night!
Great idea Roger!

73 Mark K3MSB