Re: Topband: Working dupes on a band

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Working dupes on a band
From: WT2P - CJ Johnson <fredwt2p@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 17:46:26 -0600
I am in the process of building my first ever BOG (NE/SW) and hope to be more active on 160. Wednesdays right after the 0300Z CWT's are perfect, since I end CWT's on 160 anyhow. This is the first season I've attacked my "160 problem" and started getting new countries on CW. And even developed a ragchew friend on 1810.

73,

WT2P