Re: Topband: VU2GSM webSDR use

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VU2GSM webSDR use
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 19:21:51 -0700
Fortunately, WAS rules are different. If they weren't you could work all states on10 GHz just by driving or flying from state to state.

If DXCC worked this way there would be a lot fewer guys on the top of the Honor Roll.  That said, the 50 mile rule wouldn't affect me one bit:-)

Wes  N7WS

On 1/14/2018 12:24 PM, JAYB1943@OPTONLINE.NET wrote:
We may be debating this issue too much – IMHO it seems simple using the ARRL
DXCC rules: If both the Rx and the Tx are located within the borders of the
country (Rx cud be 1000 miles away..), it’s a valid QSO for DXCC, WAS, etc
purposes.