Topband: Change of antenna

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Change of antenna
From: John Randall via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 21:02:05 +0000 (UTC)
I got a bee in my 'er ear and decided to change the endfed wire to something
that resembles an acute triangle ( small garden  syndrome ) , so its up 7m,
across the bottom of the garden 8m then back to the base of the vertical pole
but end of wire connects to a 43uH coil and other side to ground. It seems to
"hear" better than the endfed wire I had up, but not sure how it will handle
400w at the coil and then ground. I see a lot more ssb stations on the
waterfall which are weak at the moment bar some DL stations. Has anyone tried
this antenna configuration for topband ?
73John - m0els