Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 181, Issue 5

To: <topband@contesting.com>, <n6bk@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Topband Digest, Vol 181, Issue 5
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 10:18:51 -0500
Bob, Thanks for your Topband efforts from HS.  Still a needed zone for me
(and I am sure many) on topband.  In fact one of just a couple I still need
on 80M.

The path to Vermont is a tough one.  I only heard you once, sometime over
the holiday time, despite many times looking for you once spotted.

Using 800 ft long terminated beverages here with preamps as possible with
noise floor.

Hoping for better polar path conditions over the next 2 - 3 years.

73 and Thank you!

Ed  N1UR