Re: Topband: Big 160m openings just before K index spikes

To: "'Lee STRAHAN'" <k7tjr@msn.com>, "'topBand List'" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Big 160m openings just before K index spikes
From: "Clive GM3POI" <clive@gm3poi.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 17:52:16 -0000
Yes Lee I guess we have all seen as in my case enhancement from here to VK
under those conditions including places like KH0, JD1 etc.
locals for you guys. However the very best of conditions I have seen is when
the K index stays very low at 0 or max 1 for several days. Then the big US
openings can happen and I can end up working all states in a week contest.
If it times correctly with a contest. Bring it on.
73 Clive GM3POI