Re: Topband: Just not the results I'm used to.

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Just not the results I'm used to.
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 09:07:41 -0700
The band was open to EU at least on FT8 from Colorado last night.  It is the first opening I have been around for.  I worked about 7 stations but it took real 160m power even with FT8  most signals were -12 to -22 -24.

I was thrilled.  I still do not believe my circle array has been working right.  I just have not had time to work on it with our business move which is now finished.

W0MU