Re: Topband: BOG pre amp info ?

To: Tim Shoppa <tshoppa@gmail.com>, Roger Kennedy <roger@wessexproductions.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Topband: BOG pre amp info ?
From: Lee STRAHAN <k7tjr@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:01:02 +0000

 Hello Tim and all.
     The input impedance of the W7IUV amp is also highly dependent on the
negative feedback found by looking at the unbypassed base bias circuit. And
highly dependent on the size of the unbypassed emitter degeneration resistance.
There is a thorough discussion of this by Wes W7ZOI in the ARRL book
"Experimental Methods in RF Design".
Lee   K7TJR   OR