Re: Topband: Propagation

To: Craig Clark <jcclark@myfairpoint.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: Propagation
From: Mike Waters <mikewate@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 12:31:29 -0600
Great question, Craig! I asked this question a few months ago here:

ham.stackexchange.com/questions/8940/what-is-the-cause-of-this-unusually-long-period-of-terrible-hf-band-conditions

It is NOT what the answers there claim. I have done extensive research on
this. And when I get the time and motivation again, I'll share what I have
found.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com