Re: Topband: 3C0L (FCP)

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 3C0L (FCP)
From: Mike VE3CKO <ve3cko@interpc.ca>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 13:33:14 -0400
I do have K9AY loop system, and it did get some direction from it, had it on the only place it can go in a side yard but was too close to lots of metal objects and power lines. Basically useless so I'm holding on to it as we have our eye on a few properties out in the country so believe me, if the move happens I've to lots of wire and aluminum to put up. 4-square on 80m, play around with bent vertical 160 4-square around a tower, and 2 bi-directional beverages.

73, Mike Kovacich - VE3CKO