Topband: Noise Problem - 160 Meters

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Noise Problem - 160 Meters
From: Joe Galicic <galicic@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 09:13:12 -0400 (EDT)
I have had this noise on 160 meters randomly appear for the past year.  Not
related to weather or time of day.  When it started my neighbor told me he had
some work done on his VDSL line.   I tried to get Verizon back out here without
any luck.  I have sniffed around the neighborhood without any luck of finding
it.   It is coming from the northwest of my QTH.  I can greatly reduce it's
level with my K9AY pointed SE.  Take a look at the video and let me know what
you think.  Thanks -Joe N3HEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isy4OK8mzoc