Re: Topband: - Belden Snap n Seal

To: topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: - Belden Snap n Seal
From: Greg Zenger <n2gz@gregzenger.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 19:51:24 -0400
For those of you in the market for a compression tool that can do multiple
types of coax compression types (RG 59, 6,7 and 11) take a look at model
VT-300 available on eBay from a few sellers for a very reasonable price.
 (Search "VT-300 Compression Tool"). Build quality is almost on par with a
few of the $100+ crimpers that I have in my collection.  Compression
connectors are not demanding on the tools, so these are tools that can
easily last a life time, regardless of the model you get.

Greg N2GZ