Re: Topband: Low band Systems - Russia

To: "Tracey Gardner" <tracey.gardner@talktalk.net>, "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Low band Systems - Russia
From: "Nodir Tursoon-Zadeh" <nodir.ey8mm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 08:11:01 +0500
Tracey,

My Low Band receieve system built on LBS devices. It includes BV matching for
single direction and reversible. But core of my system is control box which
makes switching very easy. My requirement was to use BV switching when I am on
site and remotely from city lot. So it does it and I am happy owner for many
years.

Reverse BV system include twisted line BV. It has some limitation due to line
losses. BV I use is about 600 ft long. For longer lines reverse direction too
attenuated in my case. My open line BV works great for 1200 ft + without any
attenuation on reverse side.

My only concern was water protection. When I seal LBS matching units with
sealant than I don't have to worry any more.

I have few single direction Beverages from DX Engineering and K9AY matching
which works great too.

Regards,

Nodir Tursun-Zade
EY8MM