Re: Topband: Eclipse propagation change

To: aa0rs <aa0rs@freng.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Eclipse propagation change
From: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 09:59:29 -0700
"I will change frequency by a few kHz to try to trigger the various RBN
stations to provide reports more frequently...any suggestions to make this a
more worthwhile exercise?"

I understand the RBN network is going to be reconfigured to not require
QSYs during this event.  They will spot all spots.

Make sure to put a CQ in your message - or they might not trigger.

Tree