Topband: CQ W1 topbanders

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQ W1 topbanders
From: "Jon Zaimes" <jz73@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 07:45:13 -0400
Hiro, JJ5GMJ, who gave many of us a new one on 160 when he was /DU1, is now in
Massachusetts till next year and looking to connect with Topbanders there. His
email is jj5gmj@gmail.com. More info in his note to me below.

73/Jon

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K
Tower climber for hire
http://www.aa1k.us/
Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.