Re: Topband: My First Antenna

To: Anton Moehammad <moehanton@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: My First Antenna
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 07:05:51 -0500
If you have ability to put up short dipole at height of 90 feet then you
probably have ability to put up 80 feet vertical with about a 50 foot
horizontal wire connected in center to the vertical portion.   I would choose
that over any other option you mentioned.  Four elevated quarter wavelength
radials above ground by ten feet or more will work fairly well. Experiment with
a big hairpin coil across feed point to raise R up to 50 ohms for a good match.

73... Stan, K5GO/ZF9CW