Re: Topband: LU5OM shortened dipole (inverted vee) doing a nice job

To: rxdesign@ssvecnet.com, "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: LU5OM shortened dipole (inverted vee) doing a nice job
From: K1FZ-Bruce <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 11:00:50 -0400
Good information Gary.

Lot  of the fun of low band DXing comes from  getting new countries, and
finding what antenna works best.

Yes, In the transition  that takes place  at gray line time,  there is often
high angle taking place.

As in the past, building our own radio from scratch  is not so easy, but  lets
"have at it"  with our antennas.

73
Bruce-K1FZ
http://www.qsl.net/k1fz/beverage_antenna.html