Re: Topband: VK6LK

To: k1fz@myfairpoint.net, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: VK6LK
From: Les Peterrs <n1sv@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 20:41:12 -0400 (EDT)
That's very sad news indeed.  While I never had the privilege of meeting Robin
in person I talked to him countless times over the years mostly on 75m long
path at his SR.  Robin was always a gentleman and his LP signal was a beacon
many could count on as a barometer of low band conditions.  Robin will be
deeply missed on those cold wintry late afternoons up here in New England!

Les, N1SV