Re: Topband: Keith, G3RPB

To: "Roger Parsons" <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Keith, G3RPB
From: <w8uvz@voyager.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 13:44:04 -0400
Hi Roger & etal

Sad to learn that Keith passed last Sunday. Knew from your earlier reports of him having had a serious stroke and couldn't make another trip to Dayton.

Keith was my very first 160 m DX QSO from my home station in December 1983, shortly followed by Ron, GW3YDX and Dave, G3SZA

RIP G3RPB

73  George  W8UVZ

-----Original Message----- From: Roger Parsons via Topband