Re: Topband: Some Operating Observations from JT5DX de K1ZM/VY2ZM (very

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Some Operating Observations from JT5DX de K1ZM/VY2ZM (very long!)
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2017 15:29:40 -0300
Exciting reading Jeff.  I thoroughly enjoyed your report.

Thanks for taking the time to jot it all down and share it with everyone.

Sometimes we hear these big signals from the other side of the globe and we
have no idea

what has transpired to make this happen or what the stn is like.

In this case, from your FB report, we get a very good glimpse into the
hardware, software and surely the manpower that makes this all happen.

I am curious what Chak has for radios and amps and how many ops would
"normally" operate there on the bigger contest weekends?

Thanks Jeff !

Mike VE9AA

Mike, Coreen & Corey

Keswick Ridge, NB