Topband: CNN notch filter recommendations

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: CNN notch filter recommendations
From: Kevin KL7KY <kl7ky@mtaonline.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 08:55:24 -0800
Hi all,Has anyone had "success" notching out a single AM bcb station that
+50dB?I see a lot of bcb filters that are commercially made, but wanted some
real world feedback from someone that has dealt with it.I'm looking for
something that I can leave in-line between the rig and the amp - that will
handle at least 200w.Any input would be appreciated.ThanksKevin KL7KY

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone