Re: Topband: KL7/VE7ACN

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: KL7/VE7ACN
From: Greg Zenger <n2gz@gregzenger.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 11:42:40 -0400
Congrats Joe!  I know how you feel.  KL7/VE7ACN was also my 50th for 160m
WAS. I worked him the same morning as you did.  I've been chasing KL7 on
top band for quite some time now feels good to have it in the log.
It was also number 95 worked for my DXCC.  Worked two more last night so
only 3 to go.
Im up against a bit of a deadline, as I'm in the process of tearing my
station apart to move to a new location. Its great to have 160WAS
completed, 160DXCC would be amazing.  Needless to say, the 80m and 160m
antennas will be the last to come down.

Good luck to the others who are still chasing.

73,
Greg N2GZ