Topband: CQ World Wide 160-Meter CW Contest

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: CQ World Wide 160-Meter CW Contest
From: Doug Ellmore <doug@ellmore.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:53:29 -0500
Reminder for this weekend, CW: 2200Z January 27 to 2200Z January 29

Even if your not a contester, it should be a good opportunity to work some
top band.

I'll be hunting for a baker's dozen new ones for my 160m DXCC, as well as,
Montana and Arizona for WAS.

*Rules:* https://www.cq160.com/rules.htm

*Exchange:* RS(T) and state for U.S., province for Canada, and CQ Zone for
DX. Note: Zones are location indicators only and do not count for
multipliers.

*SCORING:* All stations—the final score is the result of the total QSO
points multiplied by the sum of all multipliers (states, VE provinces, DX
countries).
Hope to work you with my Inverted L.  I'll be running HP.

73

Doug NA1DX