Re: Topband: fence charger

To: <Cqtestk4xs@aol.com>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: fence charger
From: <w8hw@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 20:04:45 -0500
I am not an expert when it comes to electric fence, so this is as much as a question as a statement....But hear it goes.

Can you put a remote switch in the shack and shut fence off when you are working DX??? It is my understanding that animals learn not to touch the fence after a hit or two so it is not likely that they will ever know the fence is shut off for a short time. Just a question...

73, Bruce, W8HW

-----Original Message----- From: Cqtestk4xs--- via Topband