Re: Topband: Working LP from USA to VK6

To: Steve Ireland <vk6vz@arach.net.au>, Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Working LP from USA to VK6
From: "K1FZ-Bruce" <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2017 21:33:15 -0500
Hi Steve,

I could copy faintly when you were on 1824.5 working Europe.  QSB was tough. Think it will be better the next few days as the compressed layers should be better. If I remember right it was around 2125 hours. Split and calling for NA should help.   Will be listening as well as others,..  K1CP was copying another VK6 about that time. ,  ....K1UO worked VK6LW a couple of days ago LP.
73
Happy New year.
Bruce-K1FZ