Re: Topband: Dxing on the Edge...the Thrill of 160m! - SECOND EDITION is

To: andy.ua3ab@gmail.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Dxing on the Edge...the Thrill of 160m! - SECOND EDITION is now available!
From: k1zm--- via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 06:25:44 -0500
Andy

Jeff here.

Pls let me know if you were able to get a book from Jay at ARRAY SOLUTIONS...
Apparently BB does not ship to all countries - one of them is Russia  - I did
not know that - but I can help if needed.

After DEC 20th I will have a personal supply on hand and can even provide
SIGNED and NUMBERED copies to special friends like you - there is ALWAYS a way
to make things happen at K1ZM.  .

If you have no luck I will personally send one to you and any of my other
friends in RUSSIA.

Let me know about that - shipping is a bit expensive and I will need to be
covered for that  - but I can find a way to get you a book (or books) if you
need help.

Just let me know.

DID Bookbaby reverse the charge on your credit card?  They should have - I can
speak to them about that if not.

Tks and 73 -Season`s Greetings!

73 JEFF K1ZM/VY2ZM