Re: Topband: Epsom salts & Rx Antennas

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Epsom salts & Rx Antennas
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2016 14:30:34 -0500 (EST)
Hi Gary,

Salts are a terrible ground enhancement because it can damage your
ground system, cause environmental damage and it requires frequent
replenishment as its washed away.

Radials or chicken wire laid on the ground or slightly buried are
much more effective that a single ground rod no matter how much
enhancement you make to your ground rod.

73
Frank
W3LPL