Re: Topband: Noise sources in general

To: <k1fz@myfairpoint.net>, "Topband" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Noise sources in general
From: <daraymond@iowatelecom.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 14:14:22 -0600
The reality is it ultimately becomes unsolvable regardless of antenna options. 73. . .Dave, W0FLS

-----Original Message----- From: K1FZ-Bruce
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 12:32 PM
To: Topband
Subject: Topband: Noise sources in general

When I moved here in rural Belfast Maine, year 1990, I only had three close neighbors. As time has gone on, have new single house neighbors, then the city okayed a low-income housing development. Have from 24 t0 32 families within about 500 feet. Noise you bet, too many to correct. Inhabitants keep changing. Good antennas are the only solution so far.

73
Bruce-k1fz