Topband: Unfinished 160 meter inverted L

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Topband: Unfinished 160 meter inverted L
From: Art Heft <artandkaren@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 21:26:46 -0500
This is directed to Guy but some of the rest of you may find it
interesting.  I am unable to put the finishing touches on the new inverted
L because my SARK 110 analyzer has gone belly up.  Right now the sweet spot
with close to 50 ohms is up at the top end of the band.  There is some
inductive reactance too.  I want to use it at the low end of the band.
Here is the question: can I use a tuner in the shack to make the rig and
500 watt amp happy without frying the FCP transformer?
Thanks and 73, Art K8CIT Hillman, MI