Re: Topband: 160 m inverted L

To: "'Bob K6UJ'" <k6uj@pacbell.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: 160 m inverted L
From: "Peter Voelpel" <dj7ww@t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 17:14:15 +0100
My elevated radials are now 24m up but sloping.
Big difference to before where I tried 4m high radials.
I went from a T-vertical to a driven tower with top load as an elevated
groundplane some years ago and that is the best transmit antenna I ever
used.
It is also outstanding on receive. I can hear weak stations with it which
are inaudible on my relatively short 160m long beverage.

73
Peter, DJ7WW