Re: Topband: question

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: question
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 19:19:59 -0400
I can't help about BOG questions but...
For those who do not read Spanish (or most
other languages) you can find out what you
can not understand, here:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chro
me-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=transla
te

It is an on-line translator. Here is what
it translates that our friend Luis asked:

Hi, I have several questions, I am
interested in setting up antennas
from BOG reception antennas in a key
RCS-10, I would like to place on
the BOG's same key 6 and 2 Beverages I
already own, each Beverage is also 0
Grades approx 600 feet that look to the
USA and to Europe at 45 degrees 700
feet.

I would like the BOG's were cut and
functioned for 40-80-160
between Good and Very Good I know it
excellent for the 3 bands is almost
impossible.

They can be placed in the same switche all
antennas?

As'd better feed them with 59 or RG6 RG?

The cable from the key to the radius is 40
meters RG 59 or better with
RG6?

I know that each antenna must place a rod
to ground, I can Copper tube to about 1.50
meters?

I use duplex Bafles wire gauge 20 or 22
that is right or should be
more thick?

How far should I place each transformer to
not interact or being fed antennas key
interaction is reduced?

For now these are the questions that I
have to do.

Thank you very much and I look forward to
the answers.

Sincerely

HK6P
LUIS

PD was experimentacion but if anyone knows
more and can save money why not consult
those who know