Re: Topband: New noise 160

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: New noise 160
From: Greg Chartrand via Topband <topband@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:22:50 +0000 (UTC)
So I had this same noise in our new remodeled kitchen and it was really bad. I
found the problem was not the led's but the 12 vac switching power supply
feeding them. I purchased 12vac transformers, put them on a plastic box and
wired them in place of the switching supply and all the noise is gone!
Greg

W7MY Richland, WA. W7MY Home Page: http://webpages.charter.net/w7my/