Topband: NCC-1 Phasing Controller with active antenna array

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: NCC-1 Phasing Controller with active antenna array
From: "James Denneny" <57jndenneny@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 09:15:30 -0700
I have the good fortune of living in a quiet, rural, low-noise setting. My
TX / RX antenna is an inverted L.  Our lakeside lot is small.  My interest
is a rx antenna system that improves sig amplitude over the inv L .  I do
not believe the subject system would benefit me since its merits seem to be
attenuation of interference - which there is none here .  Am I correct?  We
don't wish to clutter a magnificent view with wire arrays - pennants, K9AY
array, etc.  So, I believe I am stuck with the inv L.  The rig is an IC-7851
which has terrific weak sig performance.

Jim K7EG