Re: Topband: 75 ohm RG6 to 50 Ohm radio

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: Topband: 75 ohm RG6 to 50 Ohm radio
From: "Chortek, Robert L." <Robert.Chortek@berliner.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 14:53:55 +0000
To Tree's point:  have the Hi-Z Triangular Array and use it with the 75/50
transformer.

After using it for a year or so, and just for curiosity sake I pulled out the
transformer and hooked the 75 ohm cable directly to the receiver input.  I went
back and forth multiple times and my ears never noticed a difference.  Not a
scientific test to be sure, but....

73,

Bob AA6VB

Sent from my iPhone