Topband: WebSDR for Top Band

To: Topband <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: WebSDR for Top Band
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 08:10:16 -0400
I have just purchased a SDRPlay unit and the RX is awesome. I plan to install it at a very quiet remote location on St. Croix where I have internet capability. However I need a server to expose it to other users and the only thing I can find is a Linux software. I plan to have it operational from 1800 to 1850 with a narrow CW filter but unfortunately I can't find any server software for WebSDR that will work on a Windows. I could set it up for Teamviewer but that would only allow one connection at a time. If anyone has information on a internet multiple connection WebSDR server that works from any version of Windows please let me know.

Thanks,

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ