Re: Topband: ET7L NOT VALID

To: "'Frank Davis'" <fdavis@nfld.net>, <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: ET7L NOT VALID
From: "Kip Edwards" <kedwards@ltol.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 06:24:58 -0700
All,

        Regarding ET7L, I spoke with Dave, NN1N, last weekend at the Pacific
Northwest DX Convention about the status of the ET7L application.  In a
subsequent email, Dave said the following:  "We haven't made a decision re:
ET7L -- Their "license" isn't from the Ministry of Communications.  We are
communicating with them."

        I submitted some cards at the convention, including an ET7L card.
It was not accepted, with no explanation.

        73 Kip W6SZN