Topband: SimplEx Torque Sleeve

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: SimplEx Torque Sleeve
From: "Mike Greenway" <K4PI@BELLSOUTH.NET>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2016 08:40:53 -0400
Does anyone have experience with the PPC SimplEx Torque Sleeves for F
connectors?  They make taking F connectors on and off a breeze without having a
tool.  Supposedly they work with PPC EX type F connectors but wonder if anyone
has tried them on other brands.  I could not find a distributor that sells just
sleeves in small quantities.  Comcast uses them on their installations.  I use
a lot of F connectors on the receive antenna systems and it would be nice to
have these sleeves available.  73 Mike K4PI