Re: Topband: best headphones for cw

To: n0tt1@juno.com, cfytech24x7@gmail.com, topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: best headphones for cw
From: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 16:23:39 -0700
I have a pair of Sony noise cancelling phones.
Once you try NC phones, you will never go
back to conventional ones.  Now if we could
just get someone to make a set with a microphone.
But you asked about CW, so that doesn't matter.
There is an issue with RF getting into them,
so they might not be good for multi op stations.
For single op, your sidetone might sound weird.
Obviously, that is highly variable and you have
to just try it and see.  YMMV.

Rick N6RK