Topband: Spare 160 meter coil for Butternut Verticals

To: TopBand List <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Spare 160 meter coil for Butternut Verticals
From: Herbert Schoenbohm <herbs@vitelcom.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:31:21 -0400
I found in storage an unused 160 meter coil and matching assembly for which I have no use for. The instructions say it will allow the operation on 160 of the HF2-V, HF6V and the HF9-V. Please let me know if this is something anyone can use by sending me an e mail. The price from Butternut is over $300 so it might be something that someone could use to get on 160 as needed. But I will part with it for a third of that price. I had saved it for an island hoping beach-side DX-Pedition across the Caribbean. But there really aren't and rare Top Band spots anymore in nearby islands like back in the 60's.

Just let me know.

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ