Re: Topband: 4K1F South Shetalnd

To: Topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: 4K1F South Shetalnd
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 19:03:59 -0400
Steve,

According to ClubLog, using an arbitrary date of 1990-05-18:

or QSOs on 1990-05-18 22:59...
4K1F maps by exception to SOUTH SHETLAND ISLANDS
ADIF 241 [VP8H]
CQ Zone: 13 - Continent: SA
Location: -62.00°N -58.00°E
Beam heading: 173°
SR 12:26 / SS 19:10

However, it also shows the following:

4K1F was QRV from Bellingshausen Base, King George I, South Shetland
Is from 1973-1994.

See
http://www.clublog.org/docs/display/DXCC/4K1+USSR+Antarctic+Stations%2
C+1970-1994

You'll need to sign in to ClubLog to see the entire page.

73,

Gary
KA1J