Re: Topband: VOA antenna farm

To: Gary@ka1j.com
Subject: Re: Topband: VOA antenna farm
From: kolson@rcn.com
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 14:42:07 -0400 (EDT)
My suspicion is that the government saved tax dollars tearing it down this way.
What's sad is that we are no longer interested in telling our story to the
world through SW radio. Yeah, I know, "Da I nternet"...

Hard to believe that there wasn't some other way to save a buck than cutting
VOA. Many p eople around the world learned English via VOA and I suspect it
spread some goodwill in general. Oh well.

Kevin K3OX