Re: Topband: Stew,

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: Stew,
From: william radice <k4owr@outlook.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 12:43:01 +0000
:::: Heard you loud and clear here in Tennessee but you were answering
another station who refused to let me give you a quick call. I quickly
called cq above and below the frequency but could not attract you
attention....maybe next time! It was the first time I have ever hear VK
on top band and it was great.
BILL K4OWR