Topband: Stew

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew
From: william radice <k4owr@outlook.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 13:23:07 +0000
:::: Spent a total of 4 hours in the SP. Activity, at least from here in
east TN, was lower than previous. The logger got to the point where it
said "dupe, dupe, dupe"constantly.
DX would just appear out of nowhere...Italy, Germany, Venezuela.
  This morning I caught a VK6 working a K1 and tried to tail end. The
guy would not give up the Fx for a second to let me work the DX. I sent
AH, and he sent ?, I sent AH, and he sent ? Guess he didn't get it. I
was dialed up to 2kw at that moment so I know he heard me, but he was
not going to standby. The "gentleman's band" huh?
BILL K4OWR