Re: Topband: BCB High Pass Filter

To: topband@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: BCB High Pass Filter
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 12:35:48 -0500 (EST)
Hi Roger,

The inexpensive 160 meter W3LPL receive only bandpass filter

provides more then 20 dB rejection at 1700 kHz, more than 30 dB
below 1600 kHz, more then 40 dB below 1500 kHz and more
than 60 dB below 1400 kHz. Depending on the frequency of
your nearby AM broadcast station, you may not need anything better.

This filter serves my needs very well, but the nearest AM broadcast
station is more then ten miles away.

http://www.k1ttt.net/technote/w3lplfil.html

73
Frank